Cultural Report: International Balloon Festival 2017
FIG 2017
In this report I will present my point of view and my experience in the International Balloon Festival that takes place every year in Leon Guanajuato Mexico from November 16 to 19. At first this event takes place in the morning around 6:30 and in the evening around 7:00, at night there are concerts with bands or famous singers, at the last festival attended the music producer Steve Aoki but I did not have the opportunity to attend this, I went in the morning when only the balloons come out and there is a stage where there are people setting, I prefer to go in the morning since at night to be bands or famous singers and the entrance to a relatively inexpensive cost (100 pesos) quite a lot of people gather and it is very uncomfortable to be among so many people because you can barely walk, otherwise a good youthful atmosphere comes together since most people who go at night are groups of young people so it's also worth it. It is also worth going in the morning, since at dawn it is when there is the perfect weather for the balloons to take off, and therefore there is more and a spectacular landscape with the dawn, the dam and the balloons in the background, you can watch closely when the balloons take off and take spectacular photos, to those who are going to go to this event sometime I recommend you to wear comfortable clothes and comfortable tennis, since to get to the specific place of the event you still have to travel a section of the park to be able to arrive, it is also important to shelter from the intense cold that does at dawn, but it is not good to wear such cumbersome clothes because after dawn it begins to be hot and there are no places to leave your belongings, something that is also worth mention is that it is convenient to take food that does not expire or that does not ruin in a small backpack, since in the event if there are places to buy food but the line is wide and the price is not at all cheap, also in my opinion should set the path to the event more so that it feels more environment and make it a more pleasant event, since once the balloons are away there is not much to do, and I think it would be good to put activities recreational or more things to pass the time, as soon as the transfer, is better organized than last years, the roads are better signaled and there are transit attentive to any situation, although it is important to arrive early to avoid traffic and enjoy a better way Event, in conclusion, I highly recommend this beautiful event for anyone, although if what you are looking for is a family experience or a tourist trip, I think the event is better in the morning, and once again, I recommend it too and hopefully whoever is reading this has the opportunity to attend at some time.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario